Absolute Bike Grease: WPL Absolute Bike Grease is a premium calcium-based grease of high thermal stability composed purely of bio-based oils and chemicals. The zero toxicity formula is compatible with rubber and elastomers providing a working temperature range of -40ºC to 120ºC. The class-leading, ultra-slippery formula is a mechanic’s choice for building bicycles with efficient movement constancy and elevated corrosion resistance.
- Directions For Use
- Premium bio-based formula made with natural ingredients
- Improve performance of moving parts with advanced friction-reducing properties
- All purpose, waterproof assembly grease for bearings, bushings, wheels, and headsets
- Working temperature range of -40°C to 120°C
- Biodegradable, non-toxic formula is safe for rubber and rubber derivatives
- Made in Canada
1. Use Absolute Bike Grease on moving parts to reduce friction and wear.
2. If using for suspension seals, cut down grease to preferred viscosity using WPL ForkBoost product.
3. Clean, remove, and re-grease parts if dirt collects.