- Premium bio-based formula made with natural ingredients
- Triple ester technology protects against wear and reduces friction
- High oxidative stability prevents chemical breakdown under heat and shear
- Additive free formula provides extreme lubricity and smooth compressions
- Biodegradable, non-toxic, PTFE-free formula
- Made in Canada
WPL Bike Suspension Oil: A high-performance, premium quality suspension oil developed with professional mountain bike athletes and mechanics in Whistler, BC. Designed for use in both forks and shocks, triple-ester technology protects internal parts against wear and reduces friction. Our technologically advanced bio-based formula increases corrosion inhibition, detergency, and thermal stability of the fluid. The biodegradable, non-toxic formula is safe for mechanics and the environment.
Directions For Use:
1. Consult user manual of the part you are servicing.
2. Use WPL suspension oil interchangeably with oil of same viscosity.
3. Use in quantities designated by user manual.
4. Oil can be disposed in landfill after collecting.
|WPL Suspension Oil||Viscosity @ 40°C (cSt)||Viscosity @ 100°C (cSt)||Viscosity Index|
|2.5 wt||13.2 cSt||4.1 cSt||250|
|5 wt||18.3 cSt||5.2 cSt||245|
|7 wt||25.8 cSt||6.6 cSt||230|
|10 wt||41.0 cSt||9.1 cSt||213|
|20 wt||72.8 cSt||11.8 cSt||158|